Bali driver offer Bedugul Tour, this tour package that begins with a visit to the royal temple Mengwi namely Taman Ayun temple where the temple is known as the family temple is situated amid a pool.
The net price is in US$50/car (max 7 persons in the car)
Duration time : 10 hours
Departure time : 09.00 AM
Including : Nice private car full aircond, petrol, & English speaking driver
Place of interest visiting on Bedugul tour :
- Pura Taman Ayun it was founded by the first king Mengwi the grand Gusti Putu. after visiting the temple garden swing info bali driver take you continue towards Bedugul where in bali attractions there are named Ulun Danu temple and a lake that is Lake Beratan. Bedugul also known as a place of worship of the goddess Dewi Sri symbolizes fertility. After that lunch can be enjoyed at the restaurant will stand beside sun bedugul attraction. And then Info bali driver will take you go back to the south island of Bali with previously stopped for a moment at vegetable market in the Candi Kuning village.
- Ulun Danu temple & Beratan Lake, is a beautiful Hindu Temple Uniquely set on the water lake surrounded by beautiful scenery of Beratan lake and green hill. It is located at Candi Kuning village Baturiti district and Tabanan regency which is about 50 km from Denpasar City to the north site following the main road from Denpasar to Singaraja. The other part of temples are at the edge of Beratan Lake, where in the north we can see Puncak Sangkur Mount, at the east site there is Beratan mount which is commonly called by Puncak Mangu. At the south we can see Teratai Bang Mount meanwhile in the west is Tapak Mount and Batukaru Mount
- Bali Agro tourism or Coffee Plantation, Coffee Plantation or Bali Agrotourism is coffee farm where you can see various of coffee plantation and see the making of the famous animal coffee or known as a coffee luwak. in this place you can see various of plantation such as coffee Arabica, coffee robust, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit, and etc. experience to see how to make Balinese coffee, try the best of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley. They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, well known as Luwak, its produce Coffee Luwak and the process of the bean passing through the digestive tract of the civet chemically alters the proteins in the Luwak coffee bean to yield more complex and smooth flavors, not found in conventional coffees
- Jati Luwih Village, Wide and most beautiful rice terrace in Bali. Listed as a World Heritage
Site, Jatiluwih is the place where you can find magnificent view of rice field terraces, organic farming with Balinese traditional method and 300 hectares of rice fields. Jatiluwih is located in Tabanan regency, 20 km away from Tabanan capital city. The village of Jatiluwih is around 1,500 meters above sea level and offers magnificent views of rice fields stretching to the coast with Mount Batukaru stand majestically on the background
- Tanah Lot is the last place we will visit a series of Bedugul tour this time to watch the sunset (sunset). Pura lotland itself was founded in the XI century pilgrimage hindu maha rsi named Sri Markandya the sacred journey he founded a temple on the rock in the middle of the ocean and bali finally end our tour at the land lot.
Infobalidriver program can be customized.
For book this package please contact our reservation team or Fill out the fields below :