Bali driver, driver in bali, and Bali Tour service offer you the other tour choice which is the temple tour. Besakih mother temple Bali Tour Besakih Temple is one of tourist places and destination in Bali. Besakih Temple is the attraction of the center for Hindu religious ceremonies in Bali, The Besakih Temple is the essence center symbolized a world shaped lotus.Therefore Besakih Temple is central to purify the world and everything in it, and is one attraction that is unique compared to other tourist attractions. Pura Besakih became famous for the temple complex which was founded there, and became known as the Main Temple in Bali.
The net price for this package is in US$ 55 /Car (max 7 persons in the car).
Duration : 11 hours
Pick up time : 08.30AM
Including : Nice private car full aircond, petrol, & English speaking driver
Besakih – East Bali Tour Itinerary will visit some places such as :
- Kerta Gosa Old Court Justice, As a former kingdom, fair if Klungkung has many relics which is now a tourist attraction. One of them is the Taman Gili Kerta Gosa, cultural heritage Semarapura Klungkung kingdom. Kerta Gosa is a building (bale) that is part of the palace complex of buildings Semarapura and was built in 1686 by the foundation stone of the first holder of the throne of power and the kingdom of Klungkung Ida I Dewa Agung Jambe
- Bukit Jambul, Bukit Jambul name was first given during the Dutch invasion in Indonesia by a tourist who saw a high hill standing on the south main road connecting Klungkung regency and Besakih. At the top of the hill there is a temple called Pura Pucak Sari surrounded by large trees. Meanwhile, under the temple complex there is a stunning panorama of rice fields. It makes the trees look like a crest.
- Tirtagangga, is a garden that are preferred to baths because the water coming out of the spring that is very clear and cold, causing tourists to swim in it being fresh. In addition to having a clear, cold water, cold air also causes Garden Tirta Ganga is very enchanting the tourists. Some buildings and decorations are made available in accordance with the spirit of Puri Agung Karangasem, so between the park and the park Tirta Ganga Sukasada located in the village of Ujung into a unity.
- Candidasa Beach, is a beautiful beach located in east part of Bali. It is about 1.5 hours from Bali’s International Airport. It own the magnificent view along the beach with coconut trees spread out along the costal area. The peaceful atmosphere from the sea breeze sweeps the entire Candidasa Area that makes it an ideal place for vacation in Bali tour. It is one of the famous tourist places in Bali offers several of hotels, restaurants and other tourist destination around it.
- Tengenan Village, Tenganan is a traditional village on the island of Bali. The village is located in District Manggis, Karangasem regency in the east of the island of Bali. Where residents still adhered to the ancient culture of Bali. This village is much referred by cultural literature science of Tenganan Pegringsingan, which is very famous in the island . Protected for centuries from the outside world by surrounding walls, the ancient village has maintained its pre-Hindu customs through a strong code of non-fraternization with outsiders. Unique rituals and practices are preserved, and girls as young as two are wrapped in silk and donned with multi-colored scarves and flowered crowns of beaten gold during festivals. The village women weave the famous ‘flaming’ cloth, kamben gerinsing, which is purported to have the power to immunize the wearer against evil. The village of Tenganan has maintained its ancient pre-Hindu customs. Unique ritual offering dances and gladiator like battles are enacted as they have been for centuries. Tenganan is famous for its “Double Ikat” woven cloths called gringsing, which are supposed to protect the wearer with magical power.