Denpasar and Uluwatu bali tour
Bali driver, driver in bali, and bali tour take you to great tour for your vacation
Denpasar is the capital city of the province of Bali – Indonesia, Denpasar is bristling with temples, palaces and museums and its occupants are outstandingly friendly. You will be off the beaten tourist track here, so bring lots of time for a chat with the locals and a decent map of town. You can see many of the main sights comfortably on foot.
The net price for this package is in US$ 48 /Car (max 7 person in the car).
Duration : 10 hours
Pick up time : 10 AM
Including : Nice private car full Aircond, petrol, parking fee, toll fee, and private driver.
Below are the destination will be visit for this bali tour:
- Batu Bulan Village,this village is one of tourist places and destination in Bali tour , it is popular with barong and kris dance . Batu Bulan Village is an agrarian village which is sustained by carves the ledge stone
- Celuk Village,Celuk Village is famous for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area for very competitive prices
- Bali Bird Park, Find yourself at the Bali Bird Park to witness the largest and finest collection of Indonesian birds in the world plus fantastic birds from Africa & South America.Encompassing two hectares of botanical landscape, the park provides sanctuary to almost 1000 birds of 250 different species.
- Toh Pati, Balinese batik center created manually without the help of machines
- Bajra Sandi Musium, Bajra Sandhi Monument is a Balinese People Struggle Monument to salute the heroes and a symbol of the struggle of the soul preservation seedbed Bali from generation to generation and from age to age
- Bali Musium, is one of the old buildings that are still intact to this day in Bali. And also a place of interest in Denpasar town collecting the heritage items from the prehistory related to the Balinese cultures
- Uluwatu Temple, is a Hindu temple set on the cliff bank in south part of Bali Peninsula. It is one of Sad Kahyangan Temple in Bali (six big groups of Bali Temples), located in Pecatu Village, Sub district of South Kuta, and Badung Regency or about 25 Km southerly part of Denpasar town. Uluwatu is the name of the temple’s original name. The word ulu meaning head or tip, while Watu meaning stone. Therefore, the meaning of Pura Uluwatu is a temple that was built at the end of the rocks. Uluwatu Temple can be reached by car, but careful because despite being paved, the road is steep. On the right and left side of the building in the complex Pura Uluwatu, there are two stone troughs that looks like a boat. When they put together the shape is similar to a sarcophagus coffins results Megalithic culture of tradition. Here there are archaeological remains from the 16th century the temple gate or winged moment. Do not forget to watch Kecak dance here.
- Jimbaran bay, is fringed by one of the best beaches in Bali. The sand is fine and white. Jimbaran is a fishing Village and tourist resort in Bali, Indonesia. Located south of Ngurah Rai International Airport, the beach has seafood restaurants and luxury hotels. When eating seafood, what is better than getting it fresh and having it grilled especially for you, so here it location.
Infobalidriver program can be customized.
Please contact our reservation to book for this package OR fill out the fields below :