Bali driver, driver in bali, and bali tour service offer you Bali half day tours. Bali is an island that has a lot of interesting places that will not be out for a visit. For those of you who already have accommodation in Bali, info bali driver serve multiple choice for Bali half day tours, where the program includes transportation, driver who can tour guide will accompany during the tour to enjoy the beauty and cultural diversity of Bali. You can choose according to your taste and your budget so that you become a pleasant holiday.
Below are the Bali half day tours could info bali driver accommodate you
- Ubud Morning Tours, Departure at 08.30 AM the first destination we visit Batu Bulan Village to watch Barong & Keris dance performance
- Uluwatu Temple & Sunset Tour, is a Hindu temple set on the cliff bank in south part of Bali Peninsula. It is one of Sad Kahyangan Temple in Bali (six big groups of Bali Temples), located in Pecatu Village, Sub district of South Kuta, and Badung Regency or about 25 Km southerly part of Denpasar town
- Ubud Afternoon Tour, Departure from 14.00PM the first place to visit is Celuk Village where is famous for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area for very competitive prices.
- Ubud Evening Tour, Spend the evening inland in Ubud, Bali’s artistic heart. There’s time to browse around art galleries and craft shop.
- Denpasar City – Tanah Lot Tour, Denpasar City is the capital city of Bali Province in the Republic of Indonesia, take around 30 minutes for the airport. Denpasar City Tour is a unique tour to visit Denpasar town with it element and local society activities
- Tanah Lot – Uluwatu Tour, Daily departure 12.30PM with duration 8 hours, Half day Bali’s fascinating temples tour visiting some places
- Tanah Lot Temple Sunset Tour, is one of the most popular places of interest in Bali, is located on the coast of West Bali, at the village of Beraban in the Tabanan Regency. Tanah Lot ‘is a tourist attraction in Bali, Indonesia. Here there are two temples are situated on a large rock. One is located on top of the boulder and the other located on a cliff similar to the Uluwatu Temple. Pura Tanah Lot temple is part of Dang heaven. Pura Tanah Lot sea temple is a place of worship of the gods guard the sea.