Get your tour a truly different with Horse Riding
Bali driver, driver in bali, and bali tour will offer you truly different tour? Try if ever how it feels riding a horse around the coast and the green nature in Bali. Riding horses in the countryside remembered past before any vehicle. All tour are accompanied by one or more grooms and beginner riders can be led on tours. After being welcome at our Stables, receive a full safety briefing from our professional grooms before embarking on a memorable horse riding experience.
With infobalidriver will take you to the some location of the horse riding and you can chose where location you like.
- The first are located on the coast, at the Seaside village of Yeh Gangga, just west of most photographed and one of Bali’s most sacred places, Tanah Lot. The scenery is beautiful in this peaceful village, where rice farming, fishing and sea salt harvesting are the main activities. Gently sloping rice terraces fringe a sparkling black mineral shore, trail riding west, we pause at a waterfall *, sea-salt harvesting area, a temple set on the cliffs, a bat cave and a natural rock headland which juts out of the crystal Blue Ocean, but best of all, an opportunity to swim with the horses .An idyllic setting, invigorating sea air, crystal clear ocean, spectacular coastline, rural panorama and the local people, completes our trip of natural beauty and Balinese hospitality. A glimpse into village life, where culture and tradition entwine, along the small paths, past the traditional family housing compounds, home industries and the friendly smiling faces Bali is Unique.
- The second place is in Saba Beach, Located in Saba village, District Blahbatu, Gianyar regency. Located about 4 km from the city of Gianyar. Memorable trip will be an unforgettable experience where you ride a horse along the black volcanic sands and crashing waves of Saba Beach. Take a unique look at this seaside village as you pass the Pura Segara Wilis temple before heading to the wide sandy beach. In the distance is the island of Nusa Penida and beyond on a clear day you’ll see the silhouette of Mount Agung is the highest mountain in Bali.Enjoy a peaceful journey along the beach before passing through bamboo plantation and grass where wild banana trees and pineapples thrive. Also many species of birds and a hut specially dedicated to the annual rice harvest. Head back onto the beach and see the brightly coloured traditional fishing boats called ‘jukung’ before arriving at the Bali Mesari Villa for lunch and refreshments.
- Canggu horse riding, have quiet horses and ponies for every rider and professional guides to escort you. Children are most welcome and can be led as required. A ride with us, whether on the beach or through the lush green. Rice fields of Canggu will complete your experience.
- Yeh Gangga horse riding : US$ 55/pax for adult & US$ 52 for Child
- Saba Beach horse riding : US$ 65/pax for Adult & US$ 52 for Child
- Canggu Horse riding : US$ 50/pax
Duration for 2 hours, Pick up Time : 7.30 – 08 Am / 14.00 – 14.30PM.
- Comfortable shoes
- Long pants or shorts
Pleased contact our reservation for book this activities OR fill out the fields below :