Golfers come from all over the world to play on Bali’s three top class 18-hole championship golf courses, which are set in contrasting coastal and mountain locations (one is even inside a dormant volcano!). These magnificent playgrounds are open to non-members.
Here some location the magnificent play grounds in Bali :
- Nirwana Bali Golf Club Tanah Lot, Designed by Greg Norman, the 18-hole, par 72, championship standard. Located on the coastline at Tanah Lot, this beautiful course is bordered by ocean and rice fields, and features dramatic, strategically positioned white sand bunkers, freshwater creeks and mature trees, making it one of the mos visually spectacular course in Asia (Asian Golf Monthly).
- Bali Golf and Country club Nusa Dua, Located within the deluxe resort area of Nusa Dua and voted one of Asia’s to five golf-courses, the exquisite 18-hole, par-72 course at Bali Golf & Country Club was designed by renowned golf course architects Rodney Wright and Robin Nelson of Hawaii. It is multiple tees facilitate play for both novices and professionals alike; each hole is unique, and the views of Nusa Dua, the Indian Ocean, and the mighty volcano, Gunung Agung, provide plenty of contrast.
- New Kuta Golf Club Jimbaran, The unveiling of natural master piece, located at jimbaran, an 18-hole, par-72 championship course designed by Ronald W Fream.
- Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club Bedugul, Created in 1974 by course designer and internationally acclaimed golfer Peter Thompson and Michael Wolveridge and Associates, the 18-hole, par-72 Bali Handara Kosaido country Club near Bedugul boasts a challengin, championship golf courses that is a masterpiece of natural beauty. It lays claim to being the only course in the world that is nestled inside the caldera of an ancient volcano, it is also gazetted among the world’s top 50 most beautiful courses, and is a “must see” even for non-golfers.
The cost for each above places are as below :
- Nirwana Bali Golf Club Tanah Lot, US$ 195/pax for Weekday and US$ 205/pax for Weekend.
- Bali Golf and Country Club Nusa Dua, US$ 175/pax for Weekday and US$ 185/pax for Weekend.
- New Kuta Golf Club Jimbaran, US$ 170/pax for Weekday and US$ 180/pax for Weekend.
- Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club Bedugul, US$ 160/pax for Weekday and US$ 170/pax for Weekend.
The cost inclusive of : green fee, caddy, golf cart and return transport from your hotel.
For make reservation please CLICK HERE