Ubud Kintamani Tour Bali Full Day Tour Ubud Kintamani tour is the best and the most popular choices from the Bali Full Day Tour to enjoy visiting two awesome tourist destination in Ubud and Kintamani. This trip will make your day unforgettable one, due the site we will visit offer amazing experience and memory.
- First to see in this tour is the famous Barong and Kris Dance at Batubulan Village. The Barong play represent an enternal struggle between good and evil spirit. A Barong (a mythological animal) represent good spirit and Rangda (a mythological monster) represent evil one. Balinese people also belived that the Barong is symbol of protector.
Next to ricefield terraces at Tegallalang Village, is one of the popular rice terrace. The rice terrace is well designed with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, you will see the Balinese farmer farm their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation. You will enjoy the beautiful panorama of valley with rice terrace and coconut trees ornament it. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali and many visited by tourists every day.
- Next we will visit the Gunung Kawi Temple, this complex temple was built in 11th century when Bali under ruled of Anak Wungsu the son of Udayana King. Gunung Kawi consist of 10 memorials temple rock cuts. One monument built a litle bit far in south of the other complex, this monument belived for the priest of the king.
- Fourth stop at Batur Mount Volcano at Kintamani District. Penelokan Village will be the best to view of the Batur Mount and Batur Lake. There are many restaurant built surround the crater specially for lunch time. This tour the most famous trip for tourist who visit the island.
- Next stop is Tirta Empul or Spring Water Temple, it’s located in Tampaksiring. The temple was built around the springs and special bathing-pools. In the inner courtyard there is clear slate-blue spring water bubbling up into it’s own enclosed rectangular pool through a sedimentary layer of black sand. In Balinese legend this spring water was created by Indra God when he fighted with the Mayadenawa King.
- Last stop of this tour is Ubud Market and Ubud Palace, the market has two different parts, traditional market located in the west of arts market, the traditional market sell daily food and open earlier. The arts market sell various of handicrafts, arts and textiles. Next to Ubud market is Ubud Palace where is the Royal Family live, in evening the outside yard use by the local group dance performances. This market is opened every day about at 08:00 until 18:00, even some from them still open until nighttime. While the traditional market for the fundamental requirement is opened everyday at 06:00 – even before that there is morning market started at 04:00 morning.
The net price is in US$50/car ( max 7 persons in the car )
Duration time : 8 – 10 hours
Pick up time : 08.30 – 09.00AM
Including : Nice private car full air conditioning, Petrol, English speaking driver
FOR MAKE RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT US or FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW